We can help with:
- Grant, acquisition and disposal of leases
- Lease renewals and surrenders
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Advising on licences
We act for corporate and individual landowners in relation to buying, selling, leasing and sub-letting of shops, offices, industrial units and all other types of commercial premises.
We deal with:
- Business Acquisitions and sales
- Acquisitions and sales of shares or assets
- Shareholder Agreements
- Advice on Limited Liability Partnerships
- Terms and conditions of business
We represent business owners on all types of business matters including buying and selling of going concerns.
Representing With Respect
We are able to help with:
- Buying or selling your home
- Grant, acquisition and sale of leases
We appreciate that your move is important and provide a conveyancing service that keeps this as its central objective.
Click here for the further information relating to time scales and key stages in a property purchase
Relating to the above services, we also undertake:
- Dilapidations issues relating to commercial property
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Employment matters
- Building disputes
Sometimes, no matter how hard you try disputes may arise. Our primary objective is to advise our clients avoid litigation and attempt a negotiated settlement. However we understand that things do not always work out. In such cases we are able to advise you on the litigation and funding options open to you.